ECCH represents its member associations across Europe and specifically with the institutions of the European Union, advocating for greater recognition and use of homeopathy in healthcare as well as the recognition and appropriate regulation of the homeopathy profession.
ECCH’s advocacy and representation in this area includes:
- advocating for the recognition and use of homeopathy as an integral part of healthcare
- advocating for the legal recognition of the homeopathy profession
- advocating for appropriate regulation of the homeopathy profession
- advocating for the full availability of homeopathic medicinal products.
This is done in a number of ways including:
- coordinating specific advocacy campaigns
- participation in meetings at EU level
- active membership of other organizations whose work is relevant to ECCH’s interests including:
ECCH is also a corresponding partner with.